HATE ME??? THEN GET LOST!!! NO NEED FOR YOU TO STAY.
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE DIARY OF A NORMAL GIRL.
SHOUT "ME"!
I LOVE D'M.E.S.S.
Profile
Hello i am a girl called mikimice a.k.a nadiah.
I am half cup-cake, half-candy and half-human.
I have a sweet tooth,
I'll punch the daylights outta you if you hurt any of my friends.
I love school because it's where my friends are.
I love my friends truckloads okay.
Just so u know, i lurrveeeeee chocolates.
It's my drug, I eat it almost everyday.
Ask me to blow a bubble and I'll gladly agree, i'm awesome at it.
It might burst in your face so take coverrrrrrrrrr.
i dream of prince charming on his white horse.
pei hwa sec 3e4.
the day i love most???? 1208 <3
this is bullshit,man. if you don't even listen to me,then what's the point of me trying to schedule everything???
you know i had everything planned? yet you just went ahead and ruined it. way to go. now what? you expect me to go ahead with it? please, be more considerate. i told you once, i'm not saying it another time. disappointed.