HATE ME??? THEN GET LOST!!! NO NEED FOR YOU TO STAY.
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE DIARY OF A NORMAL GIRL.
SHOUT "ME"!
I LOVE D'M.E.S.S.




I MISSED YOU COMPUTER!!!!!!<333333333333
its been a while since i blogged.... my english has gotten worse i must say.... :( dang dang dang.........
tuition going to start from tomorrow. sob sob. there goes my playing time i guess......
aaaaaaahhhHH!!!!! today i made shaved ice topped with syrup. yummy yummmy. :DD *burrp*
hahahaha. lalalalalaalalalala. whheeeeeee..... bang boom dang dong! shhhhhhh........ lololololol/
I AM SERIOUSLY RETARDED NOW!
hahaha. i must seriously get my screw back on soon..... gagagagagagaga. :x :x :x
life is like the ocean. there are always waves to create the ups and the downs.
i am sorry if i have not been a good best friend.
i know i wasnt online in a while.
i dont mean to hurt you all.
i miss us.
Insert your links here.
adilah!♥♥♥
kina!♥♥♥
nica!♥♥♥
jinhui!♥♥
abby!♥♥
caroline!♥♥
eileen!♥♥
shannie!♥♥
lixue!♥
peilin!♥
doreen!♥
edmund!
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
Designer : everlastingroses!
Inspiration : DayBefore!Misery
Icons : lithiumxroses@brightblinds